John 1:17

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Never Leave You!



This will be the last message for 2010 and I wanted to reach out to those who feel alone and constantly wonder if they have been forgotten.  Everyone has a story to tell.  For the majority even Christians feel, unloved, defeated, brokenhearted, helpless, or worse without hope.


I am here to tell you today that;


GOD LOVES YOU! 


HE SEES YOU! 


HE KNOWS! 


HE IS WITH YOU! 


HE IS YOUR REFUGE!  


HE IS YOUR PROVIDER! 


GOD MAKES A WAY WHERE THERE SEEMS TO BE NO WAY!


In Deuteronomy God declares he will never leave you nor forsake you…


Deuteronomy 31:8 (NIV)


The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”


I find these words to be more than just comforting, God goes before you to lead you, it excited me to know that every step I take God takes and He sees me as so much more than others see.  My friend you are the same way God sees you as so much more and takes delight in the things that you do!  In Hebrews we are reminded of these very same words;


Hebrews 13:5 (MWBE)


Don’t give money a prominent place in your thoughts; realize that what you already have is priceless! He has said that he will never quit on you or abandon you!  (Joshua 1:5) That is reason enough for total and continual contentment!


Whatever the situation or circumstance that you are going through, never forget that God loves you.  He will never leave you nor forsake you.  You might be saying; but you don’t know the things I have done.  I am here to tell you God does, you are forgiven and Jesus has paid your debt!  Take comfort in knowing that the Blood of Jesus covers the Mercy Seat and God sees your sins no more! 


In the Gospel of Matthew and also in John we find the words of Jesus saying,


Matthew 28:20 (NIV)


…And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”


John 16:33 (Amplified)


I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]


God sees you as priceless!  He loves you so much that he sent his son Jesus to die for you.  Yes, when Jesus was on the cross his thoughts were of YOU!  In the Gospel of John God gives you the Spirit of Truth who lives in you and will be in you.  
   
John 14:16-20 (Amplified)


16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever-
17 The Spirit of Truth, Whom the world cannot receive (welcome, take to its heart), because it does not see Him or know and recognize Him. But you know and recognize Him, for He lives with you [constantly] and will be in you.
18 I will not leave you as orphans [comfortless, desolate, bereaved, forlorn, helpless]; I will come [back] to you.
19 Just a little while now, and the world will not see Me any more, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also.
20 At that time [when that day comes] you will know [for yourselves] that I am in My Father, and you [are] in Me, and I [am] in you.


Let the Father who loves you open your eyes so that you will see when things seem unbearable, 


He is with you.  


He will comfort you.  


He will Guide you.  


He will light up your sky!


You are Blessed!  God loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment